Monday, April 29, 2013

Transfered to Boukrom Kumasi......


Well hello everyone!

Sounds like this week has been good for everyone. I got emails about missionaries having baptisms, missionaries getting called to train, an email from a good friend that I have not heard from in a while, and I got news that I have a new niece. So, its been a great day so far. This has helped me because I have been stressed these past few days because I am being transferred to Boukrom Kumasi. After being with Elder Roach and finishing his training, President Holmes is taking me and Elder Roach and sending us to different parts of Kumasi.I will be serving with an Elder from Fiji! I have been in the Kumasi mission for a year now and have not served within 3 hours of main Kumasi town. I think President Holmes realized this, and now he is sending me right  in to the thick of it. I am glad that I had this chance to serve in Tamale. But my time has been stopped and I am going to Kumasi. I am very happy with this transfer because I don't have an assignment... I am just a normal missionary. It feels great, no pressure on my shoulders.

This week has been a good week. We had some good lessons and we were even going to give a baptismal date next week. But, I guess thats up to the next missionaries that come.

hmm I cant really think of any thing else that happened this week, my mind is focused on how I am going to pack my LIFE in my 2 suitcases...... yeah thats going to be fun!!!! 

I am also looking forward to calling home in a couple of weeks! Mom and Dad have you figured out what we are going to do yet for that?

Well my life is boring;)  I don’t have much to say. I hope all is going well for you all.

The Church is TRUE!
From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment