Monday, October 29, 2012

Taking off our Missionary and putting on our Cowboy!

Hello Everyone!
This week has been the best week in a long time. We have had more lessons than we have in the past few weeks, life is good. We had our branch conference this week and President Holmes came up. He helped our branch leaders understand their duty's. Everything went well. I even had the chance to sit down and talk to him... small. It was good.

Well I am sitting here and trying to remember what has happened this week. I went on splits with an Elder from Zimbabwe (I don't know how to spell his name) But I went to his area and some how chastised one of their investigators. He is a very trouble-some man. He wont even let the missionaries know where he lives, so they meet him at a school in their area. Well he does not believe the Book of Mormon to be true because of the place where Christ comes to the Americas and calls a prophet and 12 Apostles. He also said because he had already called 12 Apostles and a Prophet in Jerusalem. Well I some how helped him understand and then chastised him! He needs to be dropped, but one of the missionaries there thinks he is progressing. But he is not. I will let them do what they want with him.

This week saturday we had a service project. We finished the goat pen!!!!! Yes, I will send you pictures next week. We are going to round up all the sheep and goats tonight. We get to take off our missionary and put on our cowboy. Don't worry, I will video it and take plenty pictures. 

I am going to try and send the SD card home very soon so you can have my pictures. Should I send it thru pouch? well let me know. Well transfers are in 1 week. I will find out what is happening to me this Saturday. I kind of want to stay in Fiapre because I love it here. Well letters are coming your way soon. We are going down to Kumasi on Thursday for a combined zone conference. It should be good because I don't know many missionaries in this mission. 
Well, I am praying that everything is going good for all of you back home. I love you all! 

From Ghana with Love 
Elder Riddle

Enjoy the latest pics


No, I did not keep the Mohawk..Hair cut day!

Food......your guess is as good as mine!

Mom, I need some sunscreen!

This is why we get t wear sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment