Monday, October 22, 2012

Hit a Wall!!


       Hello Everyone! 
Sounds like you had a "very" exciting weekend!!  hahaha. But I have a question for you. Did you go and play jump on it with them? I would have just to make alex mad, but it sounds like they had fun. ALEX- how was your first date?
Well this week has been normal (somehow) for me. Monday thru Thursday was normal. Then we hit Friday, and my back went out and could not move much. Saturday my back was better but I got a cold from Elders Sarpong and Larsen. Its funny, I never would have thought that I would get a COLD in AFRICA but I did and it sucks.
Elder Udo and I have kind of hit a wall. A very hard wall that is keeping us from having many lessons. We had about 8 this last week. We are trying to find a way around this "wall" but we are just struggling right now. We don't know what to do. But the work is going forth. Here they would say the work is going forth small small. I would add another small to that. I have said this to you guys many times "Fiapre is killing me" , but I have a feeling this next transfer  (November 7) that I wont be in Fiapre any more. So, these next two weeks, I am just going to give it my all and fight for lessons, new investigators, and referrals. And if I dont get transfered on nov 7th then we will have all of these people to teach. So it will either benefit me, or the next Elder that comes here. But now I am going to plant some seeds.

Well how is good ol Pleasant Grove? Have you seen snow yet? That is something I will miss very much.  Oh funny story... sometimes I get really mad at investigators when they try and make me speak twi. So me being as stubborn as I am, start speaking in spanish and it throws them off so bad. They are thinking that I only know English and then I throw some Spanish out there its really kind of funny....
Well I think that is all the info I have for you. If I remember somthing else I will add it to my letter tonight .
Love you guys so much! Have an enjoyable week.
From Ghana with love
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment