Monday, August 13, 2012

First Baptism and called to be a Trainer


Well hello from Sunayni 


Man this week has gone fast! Some very interesting things have happened, first of all on Thursday we had our Zone Conference so President came and talked to us. After the meeting he pulled me aside and asked me if i would do something for him, I said yes and then he asked me if I would train next transfer ( which starts this Wednesday ) I told him yes I would. So I am now a sr. comp.  But this transfer President shook up everything. He is taking both Elder Belnap and Elder Mensah out of Fiapre and I am going to finish training Elder Udo . (elder mensah started training elder udo) but the news does not stop there, I guess all of the Kumasi mission has been mixed up no one is going to be in the same place they are now. Even I am still in Fiapre but I am taking over Elder Mensahs area book. Its sad because I have to give my area book to some one else and that means I am losing investigators, but this week ended on a happy note. With my first baptism man... it was a good day the spirit was felt so strongly its been a good week. Sorry I dont write long emails but I will write long letters
love you all thanks for everything 

Elder Riddle

I had the chance to "email talk" to Bobby this morning.  He is doing really great. Elder Belnap is going to Kumasi to be a District Leader. He is very excited to be a Senior Companion.  Pictures below are of the Baptism he had this past weekend.  The second picture is of a family they are currently teaching. The mother won't let the kids get baptized, so they are currently teaching the Mother.



No comments:

Post a Comment