Monday, August 20, 2012

Adjusting to Training

Well hello everyone!
Wow I can't believe your summer is over already! hahahahaha!!! well that sucks, but I am still enjoying the heat and the sun here in Sunny Sunyani. Everything is going good this week. I have been able to adjust to my new comp very easily. He is a great kid. He is from Nigeria. He is some how very short! (I will send a picture) but everything is going good. I am just a little scared about the training because I feel like I cant do it.  But I know that who the lord calls he qualifies, so I am just going to do whatever I need to do and just put my trust in the Lord. Everything is going good this week. It has been a little hectic because of transfers. I have been trying to get to know my new investigators and its going good so far. This week we had our all Africa service project, I forgot my camera that day but there are some pictures on the Thayne's blog, sorry. We also had a corn party this week before everyone left for transfers. (pictures also on the Thayne's blog).  The picture of me and Elder Belnap holding the kid upside down, I can explain. His name is Ignasious and he is a very trouble-some kid and that was his punishment for being trouble-some.
Well not much has happened in Fiapre this week, but I think we are going to farm this week on Saturday for the family that we have been teaching. They have small children that are very smart, it should be fun.  I will take my camera with me, I promise. Well, how is Sister Riddle doing up in the freezing cold? How was Alex's birthday? Mic how is school? Are you excited? Well i think that's all I have for you this week. Sorry its short once again, but, I love you all thank you for everything.
from Ghana with love 
Elder Riddle


African Mask
Bob's Calendar


In the "Bush"

Elder Riddle & Elder Belnap

Elder Mensah & Elder Riddle

Elder Riddle & Elder Udo

Fiapre

Local School




Elder Riddle, Trouble-Some, Elder Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment