Monday, August 20, 2012

Bay Roberts??......Mount Pearl??


HELLO!!
I am so glad you all had a good time up camping! sounds way fun. This week has been...interesting! Last Monday right after we got done emailing, we got a phone call from President Leavitte..He told us that Sister Bentley would be leaving on Thursday morning to go to Halifax for some doctor appointments. as a result, I would be working in a trio with the Sisters in Mount Pearl. My second trio and I have only been out for a month and a half! I am companions with Sister Rust again...never thought we would b able to be companions so soon. And sister Davis..she is from American Fork. I love them both and we get a long so well.
It has been hard adjusting to new companions and a new are all over again. I was just finally getting the hang of things in Bay Roberts when i was taken away and put in this new area. I am not sure how long I will be here..President hopes that if they figure things out then sister Bentley will be back this coming Thursday. I have learned so much this week. I have taught more lessons this week, then I did while I was in Bay Roberts. We are working both of our areas this week. We are headed back to BR today around 5, then we will head back here on Wednesday. Today we are going hiking with the Elders (Elder Hardy and Elder Unger) Elder Hardy went to Timp High School. We should have lots of fun!!
This week is going to be a crazy one! (i guess it wont be anymore crazy than last week) We are having our Newfoundland Conference this weekend (its like stake conference) president will be in town on Friday, and we have a zone meeting that morning, on Saturday we have conference, and a talent show, on Sunday we have conference and a pot luck. The Elders out in Cornerbrook will also be driving down!
Thank you for sending me a camera cord!! I have not gotten it yet, I have not been in Bay Roberts to check my mail, but sister Davis has one I can use today!! :) I cant think of anything else that I need other than my quilt and my jackets/coat?
Mic and Alex!! How was your first day of school?! Do you like your teachers? how is everything going? Alex you still need to tell me what you got for your birthday!!
I still have not eaten any sea food!! (Thank Goodness) I am nervous for my first meal.

I love it here!! I am learning and growing so much!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
have a great week! 
Love Sister Riddle 

MTC District at Provo Temple

MTC District

Rachele in Halifax

Halifax

Sister Riddle & Sister Rust in Halifax

Sister Missionaries sure have it nice


Local Landscape


Sister Bentley & Sister Riddle

Starfish

Local Landscape

Sister Rust, Sister Riddle & Sister Davis

Landscape

Sister Riddle
Sister Davis & Sister Riddle
Rachele in I asume Bay Roberts


No comments:

Post a Comment