Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Arrived in Kumasi


Hello everyone 

This week I won’t make my email long so we can talk more on Sunday.
But this week has been good. Transfers are going well. iI came into my new area and have already had 2 free meals and 4 baptismal dates. So its going well. The only problem is that my area is huge. It is a very big area and I cant figure it out. I told my Companion (Elder Sharma) the other day while we were walking our area "if you asked me right now, where is our apartment?, I would not be able to answer you". ha but slowly I am starting to figure it out.

Today we had a combined zone p-day and we had three zones together playing football. It was a good time. We got some new missionaries in our mission last week and most of them are in our zone. They kept on asking me how long I have been on my mission. I did not want to make them feel bad, so I told them that I have been here for 5 months. Little do they know that I will be home by the time they are 1 year.

Yesterday we had a stake conference. In Kumasi there is only one stake so the committed members from all the wards, branches, and groups were at the stake center in Dechempso Kumasi. 
It was just cool to see all the members that came. Honestly, I have been out of Kumasi for so long it surprised me how many members there are here. It was a great day.


Well I will call you guys on Sunday at 8:00 Ghana time 

From Ghana with love 
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment