Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mothers Day! Preparing for a baptism!


Hello Everyone! 

Sorry I am going to make this short since I just talked with you last night. It was so fun to hear you all!
Things are going great here in Saint John. I told you that Lisa is preparing for baptism the beginning of June. We are working hard to find more people to teach. The ward here is starting to get really excited about missionary work. They have seen us bring so many people to church and they are looking for ways to help us. It is so exciting to see the ward catch on!! 
This past week has been great. We had a zone training in Fredrickton on Saturday. We have a new zone leader Elder Gross. He is going to do a great job..a little nervous right now, but he will get the hang of things. You asked about Sister Leaders yesterday. Its kind of cool how fast things get organized and set up in the church. The Sister Leaders have already been called and trained. We start going on exchanges with Sister Hart next week. 
I cant wait to see these pics of Alex from prom!! 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL TONS!!!

I will have more exciting things to say next week!! :)

Love,
Sister Riddle



2 comments:

  1. Fun! There is a picture of my daughter (Sister AMber Rust) that I have never seen. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem...Rachele always speaks highly of your daughter. It is fun that they have been able to stay close this much of their mission.

      Delete