Monday, July 16, 2012

Land of the Forgotten


Hello from Ghana everyone!
How is everyone doing? Well its been a very fast week for me, it seems like i just emailed yesterday, but here I am again. I sent Rachele an email but I dont know if she got it. Sorry for the wait on the new address I will find out that tomorrow at district meeting, but that is just to the mission home. I dont know if the pouch address is diffrent. Dad will you call church HQ and ask? We know nothing here in Sunyani no information gets to us. Our branches don't even have money. The Thaynes have been funding us up out of their own pocket. Do you guys have the Thaynes email? if so you should email them and thank them for helping me out. They do so much for us missionaries.  I guess thats why us missionaries call Sunyani the "Land of the Forgotten"! Well we still are planning on a baptism with Stephan on the 28th of July. We had the awkward lesson with him yesterday. Yup, we taught chastity. Good thing he did not have a problem with it. Well I hope you enjoyed the pictures sorry this email is short again. I will send letters soon.  Love you all keep me and Rachele in your prayers.
From Ghana with Love
Elder Riddle




No comments:

Post a Comment