Monday, July 1, 2013

Pizza!!!! Haven't had real cheese in over a year!


Hello everyone! How is everything?
This week has been a little slow. We did not have much success this week. Our baptism fell thru because our investigator (Felicity) went home to northern region for a long holiday they have this week so we had to change her date. She should be home by tomorrow  so we will see when she can be baptized. Hopefully soon!!! But the rest of our week was some how good some how bad. Nothing much happened.
Today has been crazy!! We had a zone activity today and we went to buy PIZZA!!!!!!  yes real pizza!!  It was nice, real nice! It was the first time I have had real cheese in a long time. After that I went to pick up my new shirts in the market.... how do they look???  Did you get that picture?   Today has been busy. I bought a bunch of random things, some of which I don't need at all but wanted them!! haha I blame it on my companion, he likes buying things!!

We are having our zone conference this week on Wednesday I am supper excited to hear from President Holmes. He really is an inspired man, and every time I hear him speak, things just click for me of why I am here. Its great!!!
Well I dont have much else to say but just keep me posted about things that are going on at home.
Love you all so much hope you have a good week, I will try to make this one the best yet
From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle  



Guess what Bobby is eating this week!!!


PIZZA!!!



First normal looking food we have seen Bobby eat since in Ghana

Nice African Clothes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment