Monday, July 22, 2013

This week has been a little sad for me!


Hey everyone! How is everything going?
This week has been a little sad for me! You know how we were planning on having 2 baptisms this week? Well, we didnt have them, we moved one of them to next week and the other one won't be happening. Her father does not want her to baptize because he wants her to go to the same church as him. As you might have noticed, I have faced this problem my entire mission. Someone wants to be baptized but someone else is standing in their way. But, thats how it is going to be.
My week has been ok. Other than the baptisms failing. We have been trying to find new people to teach in a different part of our area. So, we are busy trying to find new investigators. I feel once we get a few investigators in this part of our area we will start having more baptisms.
On Saturday,. we got transfer news. Nothing is changing for me. I am in the same apartment with my same companion.  It is good thou because I want to see these investigators that we have been working on get baptized.
Oh ya as of today... I have 6 transfers left and that means 36 weeks! Its crazy how time is flying by!  
Well thats my week. Once I get my camera, I will start taking pictures again. I am going to set a goal of taking one picture every day the rest of my mission (once i get the camera)  but it will be great!
From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment