Monday, July 15, 2013

The work is progressing

Hello Everyone 

This week has been an alright week, nothing to special. We had some good lessons and had some failures too, but its all good in Ghana. Something did happen this week that made me sad... Nana Ama ( the one we gave the blessing to)  she wants to be baptized but her husband does not want her to be baptized... he says that they should go to the same church... so we are going to teach him more, we have taught him once or twice but he does not have time for us. This week we are going to focus on him!  The part that made me sad is that we were going to have her baptism this next Sunday the 21st but we are going to have to postpone it until her husband agrees.

Well other than my camera breaking :( sad face. nothing to much has happened this week.

Next week we are planning on having 2 baptisms yeah!!!  Felicity, and Matilda. They are both very happy with the gospel. I love it!  I can see the happiness it is bringing them.  I don't know if I told you but Felicity is from Tamale. We came down to Kumasi the same week! Its just weird how the lord prepares people. Matilda is a part member investigator. Her younger sister joined the church about 6 months ago and her uncle is a member in Germany. I love this gospel its the best!

Oh ya, today for p-day our zone came together to play some games and such, sack races, basketball, and egg toss. and afterward we had a water fight with the sachet waters water in a bag they sell here, it was a water balloon fight!!!

Well I think that is all from this week
Love you all!
From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment