Monday, January 6, 2014

Crazy Transfer News!

Hello everyone!!!! 
how are things going?
I have some crazy news for you all.. so this week we got our transfer news for the transfer next week...Elder Kaufusi is being transferred to a place called Nkwakwa (n-ko-ko).  As for me, I am staying in my area. The funny part is that from Wednesday to Saturday Ii am going to be with a ward missionary. And then on Saturday I am going to be with a stake missionary the rest of the transfer.. honestly I am very confused right now. I dont know what to do with a stake missionary? Oh well, I will just go with the punches!
This week has been great! We had our baptism and conformation this week.... it was great! 
We found a new investigator this week named Faustina. She has a baptismal date on Jan 26 and she is very excited. Thats about the only interesting news I have today.
Ya, i got nothing else... this week was dull some how.  Nothing really interesting has happened
sorry about no pictures i forgot my cord

From Ghana with Love

Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment