Monday, October 7, 2013

Crazy Rain!

Hello everyone 

How are things going? I hope you all had a good week watching conference and all!!! I wont get to see it until next month or so but I heard about the 15 million members thats crazy. But it also makes me think how many of those are less active or inactive? But still 15 million!!! the church is true!!!

This week we had our zone conference and it was cool. President Holmes mostly talked about sharing powerful testimonies with our investigators not just saying "i know that what my companion has said is true"  He wants us to think about what we do know is true and expound on that and tell our investigators that we KNOW that it is true. It was a powerful conference.

This week has been normal... not to many lessons.  But we are keeping two of our investigators on track for baptism on the 27th. I can not wait until that day!

Funny story yesterday (Sunday) we went on splits with some college students in our ward so we could teach more people. And when we finished our splits we met back at the apartment to eat something to brake our fast and while we were eating it started Raining.... now this rain is not Utah rain.... its crazy rain. The best way I can explain  it is by using the example of the flood gate on a dam!!! All that water falling from the sky!  And it rained the entire night so we had two ward missionaries stay over with us.   Funny Right?

Well I am doing great. Everything is going good!


From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle

Couple of pictures of our P-Day


No comments:

Post a Comment