Monday, October 21, 2013

Loss of Hamburgers!!!

This week has been great!!! 

How has everything been? Anything fun going on this week?

This week we have been working a lot, looking for new investigators and spending time with our investigators that have baptismal dates. We are having success.... we are working hard and our goal for this next week is to contact more people and find more investigators.

I have been sitting here trying to come up with something cool to tell you, but I cant even think of anything.... the people we are teaching are also trying to teach my companion Twi.  He is picking it up a lot faster than I did. He has a great brain.... but it is very funny when I am having a conversation in twi (yes a Real and full Conversation)  he is just looking around trying to figure out what is going on... very funny....he is lost most of the time but I don't care because he is new.  He will catch on.

I can not really focus right now, that is why I am jumping around form topic to topic. My mind is going so fast and I dont know why...maybe its because of the loss of hamburgers? hahaha  I don't know.

This week we have a goal to go and find more investigators in an area we don't go to a lot.  We are hoping there are more people to talk to there.

Well I can't think of anything else to say so....... have a good week hopefully I will have more to say next week.....
sorry!!!!  
From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle 

Elder Kaufusi And Bobby

Bobby is training Elder Kaufusi.  He is from Roosevelt Utah.
He is really excited to be his trainer.  He said he is a really strong young man,
and that he is only 18.  He told us that he is excited to learn from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment