Monday, August 5, 2013

Not very busy, but still scheduling Baptisms!


Hey, how is everything going every one? I hope that by the grace of God everyone is doing great! 
Well, this week was been some how a slow week for us. We did not teach as many lessons as we normally do. It is because we have been trying to find new investigators in a newer part of our area. I am tired, we have been talking to everyone but nothing seems to be coming from it right now. We do have a couple of  un-serious investigators that we have begun teaching, but, like I said they are un-serious. But, we teach when we find and find when we teach, so hopefully we will get some one out of them... on the up side we had an activity on Saturday for our branch. We watched the Restoration film the one that's 1 hr, and most of the members that came and brought their friends with them. So, this week we have plenty of referrals to contact, so its going good I guess.  

hmm what else happened to us... we gave a baptismal date to one of our investigators. It was our second time teaching her and we were teaching her about the Book of Mormon. She has been coming to church for about 3 or so weeks and she asked us if she could be baptized. She said she has prayed about the restoration and Joseph Smith and she knows its true. She is someone that is well prepared for the gospel. PS. she is also a referral (they always get baptized) 

The new Elder...Elder Bradley has malaria... he came down with it last night and then it got worse this morning. All I could do is laugh because I know how he fills right now, its not fun!!!  

But, I think that is everything from me. I hope everything goes well for you all this week!!

From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle 



No comments:

Post a Comment