Monday, August 19, 2013

They have been joyfully accepting!!

Hello Everyone! 
How is your week going? I hope that all is going well for you all!

This week has been an alright week. We have been working our butts off!  We have been giving our progressing investigators baptismal dates and they have been joyfully accepting them. It is so cool to see the gospel bring joy in to peoples lives. We are planning on having 3 baptisms on this Sunday the 25th and one on the 1st its going to be so cool! I can not wait until this weekend it will be a very good day.   

So you all want to hear some thing cool?  I bet you do....   so last Monday we were playing football and as we were playing I got my foot stepped on by one of the other missionaries (who was wearing cleats). Well to make a long story short he stepped right on my big toe and now that toe nail is dead... it will be falling of in a week or so.   So, ya every step I take I enjoy the sweet pain of a dead toe nail!  so fun.... not!! 

Well hmmm what else has been happening.... my companion, Elder Helgesen has like 3 or 4 women wanting him to marry them. Its really funny. They want him to marry them so they can go to the US... haha one of them even proposed to him. All he can do is laugh and say I am a missionary and then walk a way. Its a hoot  because they even tell me that I am to tall for them hahahaha


hmmm what else we had a service project with the Kumasi stake. We went to a hospital and cleaned up their building for them. It was cool. We had a ton of people talking to us about the church and telling us that they want to come to church. It was way cool!

Well, I think that is all I have to share this week. I got my package somehow.  (the zone leaders have it)  and so next week I will be sending pictures, thats if the camera is still in the package!!!!!  (:

From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle 

No comments:

Post a Comment