Monday, August 12, 2013

Its going great, I love it!

Hey everyone!

Hey, well the internet today somehow sucks. So, I wont be able to send
anything long but just a brief over view of my week.

It has been a very short and fast week!!! Something cool that happened
this week, we have been walking with our young men all this week and
they have been with us as we are teaching. This week we have had 15
member present lessons and 7 recent convert lessons! It was a good week
for us. We are starting to see the blessing of hard work. We have found
several new investigators and are even receiving referrals from our
branch. Its going great, I love it!  We are hopefully going to have 3
baptisms on the 25th (all of them are referrals)  so like I said we
are starting to see the blessing from our hard work.

We are in the third week of this transfer and I can not believe how
fast these weeks have gone by. I am starting to think that I am going
to be transferred in 3 weeks, but I dont really want to. I have been in
this area for to long and I love the people here. But, if I am going to
be transferred that means I have to  work really hard before I do
right??? Thats what I am going to do.... work this place so even if I stay
I will see the results.

Well my internet is slowly getting worse so I have to get going. I
love you all and hope you have a good week!
from Ghana With Love
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment