Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Elder Riddle......

Hey Everybody 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME........not on saturday.... I spent all day in bed sick with who knows what! I slept most of the day and when I did go outside I got a birthday surprise of cold water thrown in my face by the Bishops kids.... it was funny.. but it killed my body because I was having joint pain along with my sickness and it just made my body hurt even more. But, now the sickness is gone. For my birthday I got a bottle of coke and a drink some how like gater-aid and a sucker stick....the sucker was eaten by one of the Bishops kids.
So, we have been finding some success in our area! We are planning on having 3 or 4 baptisms this month before I come home. Some very prepared people... one was taught by missionaries 10 years ago in Cape Coast and now understands what they were teaching.....its cool to see how people are prepared.
Its crazy that I am home in a month. I cant wait to see you guys. 
From Ghana with love 
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment