Monday, March 17, 2014

Way to end my mission.......

Hey Everyone!
So, I have 2 weeks left and I am just trying to stay alive! This week has been good. it has gone by very fast.  We were going to have a baptism this week but he was not able to come to church. He had some one call him to come and visit them. So, this week will be my last baptism in Ghana... kind of sad but a great!! Way to end my mission. This guy is prepared. His name is Joseph. He comes to every church activity and he is very excited about the temple... They talked about it at a mid week activity and he has been hooked on it ever since. We saw him earlier today and all he said was.. "can I still be baptized this Sunday?"  He is great!!!!  Well, I dont want to take up to much room because...I AM COMING HOME!!! I want to save the stories to tell you in 2 weeks... Ii know that the last sentence sounded backwards but thats my broken English coming out!!
Love you all
From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment