Monday, February 24, 2014

37 days left


Hello Everyone!
Well I have passed my first week in Kwamo Ward.  It's a very nice place but I miss UST ward so much. But, things are great in Kwamo. We live in the same house as the Bishop so we get fed every evening.... it's nice. The area is cool but very few people speak English. Its hard because my last area was the college campus so everyone knew how to speak English. Now I am back to the village life style... my companion is great his name is Elder Holmquist and he is from Montana. He is a great kid. He just finished his training so he is ready to work.  As for me, I feel like it is taking all my strength just to get out of bed in the morning. But, I am trying to work because my companion is great. I don't want people to remember me as the missionary that "died" his last transfer! 

We have been teaching a lot of people this week and have been inviting people to baptism like crazy. People are accepting the dates but THEY DONT COME TO CHURCH. So, we have to go back and teach them the importance of church but they still dont come.... its sad!!!!

Well, I think that is all for this week! I love you guys. Thanks for your support 

From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle 

No comments:

Post a Comment