Monday, March 10, 2014

I will see you in 3 weeks!

Hey Everyone!
Well I just wrote this long email but then the power went off and it did not save my email. So, you get a smaller and less detailed email...sorry!!!
This week has been alright. We have been trying to give people baptismal dates but they are not progressing towards those dates. It has been a little stressful and sad that we are giving baptismal dates but people are not coming to church. We keep on moving their baptismal dates back further and further and its sad because I wont be here for their baptisms ): Not so cool, but I will continue to work hard and find people for the next missionaries.
Well, my time is short and I better get going. I will see you in 3 weeks!
From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment