Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankful in Ghana

Hey guys!
How are you doing? I am sorry but this email is going to have to be short.... I have been having problems with my computer.... ): This week has been great! We have had some success (not a ton) but some. We are planning on doing something for Thanksgiving. I don't know what, but we will take some pictures for you guys. It sounds like you guys are having a fun holiday season (which reminds me... don't for get about me while black friday shopping, I need a new long sleeve shirt so I can look fresh when coming home)
We just entered into a new transfer. Nothing is happening with me and Elder Kaufusi, but things are changing in our district.  Its crazy to think about, but I only have 3 transfers left. I can not believe it. Time is going to fast.  
Well, I am thankful this turkey (chicken for me) season for my lovely family. For helping me throughout my life and my mission. I love you all!!!  Have a good Thanksgiving 
Love you all 
From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment