Monday, November 18, 2013

Look what I found!!!!!

Hello everyone!
How are you guys doing?   Well this week has been a normal week. We have been finding people to teach trying to give baptismal dates but they always say, "I have already been baptized".  S,o we have to go this week and resolve some concerns but all in all this week has been good .

Louisa was confirmed yesterday at church. While she was being confirmed I had a very happy thought come to my head that said ...Ah now she has the Holy Ghost she does not need to depend on anyone anymore just the Holy Ghost, and that she is now in the hands of the members, we have passed her on. But this thought also made me sad because I don't know if I trust these members with my recent convert. This year in the ward we are in they have had 24 baptisms. But, already 5 of them have become less active. I think Louisa will be come a very powerful leader in the church. We told her after her baptism and confirmation to write down her feelings about everything and she has 3 or so pages written down just about her baptism. She is very in tune with the spirit, and i love it. 

Tomorrow is going to be a joke for teaching because Ghana is playing football and it is a qualifying match for the world cup. Everyone is going to watch. So, watch for me! I don't know if you can find it on the tv but you should be able to watch on the internet.

Wednesday is my companions birthday so we are going to go and buy pizza or hamburgers it should be fun.

On Saturday is transfer news nothing should happen to me though 

Well I hope you all have a good week 
From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle 

Look what I found!!!

It tasted good!

No comments:

Post a Comment