Monday, September 16, 2013

Holes in the souls of my shoes

Hello Everyone! 

How is the week going for you all?  How is work? How is school? How is sitting on the couch watching TV? Well what ever it is that you are doing I hope you enjoy it!!!

This week has been slow, because of a few things... 1. I have had a cold this entire week because its raining almost every night...not good especially when you have holes in the bottom of your shoes! 2. The ward I am in is a college ward, and I never would have thought that I would be saying this, but it makes me want to go to school again... no not for the schooling its self but for the student interaction. I feel so out of place when you see these college kids who are the same age as you going and having fun but your going to teach lesson, kind of weird.   Do you remember when I was saying we were teaching 25-30 lessons a week in buokrom, well now we teach 8 lessons a week I feel out of place. But other than that the week is good, slow, but good. I love the ward I am in because they speak English not twi. Soooo good!
Well I love you all and I will try and keep my companion active, hopefully it works he leaves to go home in 4 weeks.

From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle  

No comments:

Post a Comment