Monday, September 9, 2013

Transfered to UST

Hello everyone! How are things going for you all this week? 
This week has been a little different for me.. because I am now a "real" missionary. I am in a ward and have other people from this ward to help us with the missionary work. Its weird but a good weird.
My new companion is Elder Leishman. He is from Boise Idaho. He is a real cool guy and is scheduled to go home soon... the area is sweet we are over at the university which is called K.U.S.T. The funny part about this area is that its just a few miles away from Buokrom (my old area). In Buokrom  you could see all the airplanes coming and landing at the airport. In UST we see all of the air planes taking off. So I am very close to my old area. I can't really tell you about our investigators because I don't know them myself. But, from what I have seen is that this area has a ton of potential. A lot of people are being prepared for us, especially because school just re-opened. So, there are thousands of college kids here, and because of the college kids our ward just doubled in size! 

This week I hope to know all of my investigators and find new ones because we dont have a lot of those. But, just keep me in your prayers. 

Sorry this is a short email. I don't have much of time left.
I love you all so much!!!

From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle 

No comments:

Post a Comment