Monday, June 11, 2012

Long Week in Fiapre

Hello Everyone

What a long week in Fiapre. Well I am all better from malaria, it was no fun. I really don't know what to say, not much has been going on.  Just teaching some un-serious investigators, which is hard because they tell us they want to learn but never keep commitments. Oh, ok I have one story. The other day we taught a man named Brother NaNa, ya random name but thats what the names are like here. Any who, we went and started our lesson and asked one question "who is God"?  Two hours later, after him talking about the Abrahamic Covenant, African religions, and down to Joseph that was sold in to Egypt, we finished the lesson and felt somehow mentally raped (sorry for the language). For two hours we sat there and just listened to this man. We said maybe 10 words. I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SEE HIM. He is crazy!!!!!!!!   Well I guess we will try to calm him down a little.  Elder Bunker is coming home this week! I don't know when his homecoming is but you guys should go to it. I think he is in Scotts ward so talk to him about it. I love Ghana and I miss you all.  But I know this is where I am meant to be.  I love the people here, I really do.  They are so sweet to us. Well thats all I have today.  Love you all.  Have a wonderful week. I will write more on Monday.
Love Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment