Monday, December 9, 2013

Worn out in the work!

Hey everyone.
How are things going?  How is the cold? Don't worry, I am also starting to get cold as well here.
Well, this week has gone by fast. Yesterday as we were going to church I said Were we just here yesterday? Man weeks are flying by. This week we have had a ton of let downs. We have been trying to give baptismal dates but our investigators are all leaving for Christmas soon. It is killing our teaching pool.  But, we will keep on doing the work as best we can.
Today we had a zone activity and we just came together as a zone and played some games and talked. I have 3 former companions in this zone Udo, Chiweshe, and Sharma and my companion. That is cool! It was good to see and talk with them.
There is a rumor around the mission that we are going to have a Christmas party on the 19th. That should be good. The entire mission should be getting together.
I am sorry that I don't have much to say this week. But, you all should be getting to talk to me on christmas.... its only like what 16 days a way?!!!!!
Well this week has made me very tired... dad always told me how tired he got on his mission, not physically but spiritually and now I know how that feels. This week has taken a stick and beat me until I was both physically and spiritually tired. But, I know tomorrow I will feel a ton better.
well i love you all 
have a great week.
From Ghana With Love 
Elder Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment