Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last email from MTC..........we think!

April 29, 2012



Hey I am sending you all letters before I leave the MTC, so this email is just to let you know I am ok and doing good. Dad, I think I am going to send the SD card home with the letters the only Internet I can get is the mail. I can't go to that sight. Do you think that is a good idea? When you get it send it back and also the one that has all my pictures on it. (the one i gave to you will you send both of them back to me when you get my mail). I leave the MTC on May 2nd. It has been a long hard 2 weeks but i have done it. In a couple days I will have a Sr. Companion and he will teach me how to teach. If you know what I mean. I am sending only a couple pictures. But when you get my letters there will be the sd card. Your letters will be longer than this email. Let me know how you are all doing. I wrote Elder Tribe a letter to day and gave it to the President. He comes in the day after I leave so I thought I would give him some help with stuff I have learned.

Lover Elder Riddle (bob)


These photos are of the food.......wow! I think one of them is chicken and something, another is spaghetti, hot dogs I know were for breakfast. An the Elder is in his district. No name who by the way looks thrilled!
He also sent a couple more picture of himself and other Elders.
FOOD from the MTC!!  Is that a Fish Head?




Left: Bobby and his District. Right: Bobby and Elder Baird from Preston Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment